SOURCE: KSPL FACEBOOK EVENT
Keep Saint Petersburg Local is proud to bring back Localtopia to Williams Park for its 10th year, and our 2023 festival will be *our biggest EVER*! | LOCALTOPIA is St. Pete’s largest “Community Celebration of All Things Local” showcasing *OVER* 300 of our city’s favorite independent businesses and community organizations. | Voted “BEST FESTIVAL” two years in a row in the Tampa Bay Times’ “Best of the Best” Awards and nominated for “BEST FESTIVAL” by Visit St. Pete/Clearwater! We’re honored that LOCALTOPIA has also been declared “The Event of the Year,” has been referred to as “the most St. Pete-esque event a resident or visitor can attend,” and many have called it *THE* best event ever in St. Pete!
This FREE* family-friendly festival also commemorates KSPL’s 11-Year Anniversary. * Please consider throwing something into the tip jars at the “Local Thirst Stations” to support LOCALTOPIA! *
LOCALTOPIA has NOT been a pet-friendly event since 2016 due to large crowds. Please DO NOT bring your furry friends! We want to ensure that they (and our human friends) stay safe, so we request that you *PLEASE LEAVE PETS AT HOME.* Thanks for your cooperation!
LOCALTOPIA FEATURES :
● MAKERS & MERCHANTS: Art & Handcrafted Goods, Artisanal + Plant-Based Food & Beverages, Body/Self-Care, Books, Clothing & Accessories, Home Decor, Jewelry, Pet, Plants & Plant-Based Products, Vintage, Vinyl & Much More!
● VILLAGES in Williams Park : Arts Village | Family Village | Health & Wellness Village | #AllThingsPlants Village
● EAT, DRINK & PLAY LOCAL on the streets of St. Pete:
4TH STREET: Food Truck Rally Alley
2ND AVENUE (from 2nd to 4th Streets): More Food Trucks + Restaurants
+ Food & Drink Vendors
+ “Local Thirst Stations” Selling Local Beer in Cans & Canned Wine
+ Local Breweries Pouring Their Own Brews + Draft Beer Trucks
● 3RD STREET (from 1st to 3rd Avenues): Boutiques | Vendors on Wheels | More Artists & Artisans + Collectives | Gourmet Food | Home Decor | DJs | Literary Corner | Street Fun
● LIVE LOCAL MUSIC on the Williams Park Bandstand
● STREET PERFORMANCES + ENGAGING ACTIVITIES for All Ages, Free Demos & Crafts, Live Screen Printing, and More Surprises!
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A VENDOR? A few vendor spots remain for St. Pete-based, independent businesses ONLY (no franchises, MLMs, businesses based outside of St. Pete). Please read ALL of the terms and conditions HERE BEFORE registering:
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! SIGN UP HERE: bit.ly/localtopiavolunteer2023